Chattanooga Center Hours of Operation and Events Schedule
Detailed hours are below, in brief we are open for appointments Mon thru Sat.
Our general availability is listed below, other days/times for acupuncture treatments and other services may be arranged on a case by case basis.Public Classes * (By Donation, No Appointment Necessary):
Paid Classes * (Per Class or Monthly):
(* Follow Links for More Information About Each Class)
(* We Have Class Cancellations From Time To Time, Always Check our Events Calendar Before Coming To Our Community Clinic And Classes)
- General Hours of Operation (other days/hours and services by appointment):
- Effective August 18th, 2014*
- Tue: 10:30am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Wed: 9:30am – 11:00am + Community Clinic 11-1 (Chad + Stephen)
- Thu: 10:30am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Fri: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- Sat: 10:00am – 12:00pm + Community Clinic 12-12:30pm (Chad + Stephen)
- Mon: 10:30am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-7:00pm
- Wed: Community Clinic 11am-1pm & 4pm-6pm, Private Appointments 2:30-4pm
- Fri: 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Sat: Community Clinic 12pm-2pm
- Mon: 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- Tue: 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Thu: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Fri: 10:00am – 11:15pm
- Sat and other times – By Appointment
Detailed Hours By Class/Staff Member
- Sundays: Closed
Please Note (*): All Chattanooga Community Events Are Offered By Donation And Without An Appointment. Please follow the links above for more information about each offering. Also, you should check our upcoming events calendar block on the right side of our site for any changes to the current weeks schedule before coming.
Community Acupuncture is offered at a sliding scale rate of $20-$45/treatment. Other classes accept donations at any level.
For a listing of past events including presentation materials when available, see our recent events page.