Chad J. Dupuis Licensed Acupuncturist - Chattanooga and Dalton
Chad J. Dupuis, L.Ac.
- Principal Acupuncturist
- Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation Instructor
- Certified Tong Ren Therapist
- Tuina Therapist
Chad is a caring and compassionate practitioner who is well versed in western and oriental medical theory, energy healing and the martial arts. He holds a B.S. degree from the University of Arizona and a Masters of Acupuncture (M.Ac.) degree from the New England School of Acupuncture (now the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences) along with certifications from the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts and the Oriental Culture Institute. He holds national certification in acupuncture (NCCAOM) and is licensed in both Tennessee and Georgia by the Board of Medicine.
In addition to his training in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Shiatsu, and Tuina, Chad is a long time associate of an accomplished US-based Chinese Master, Tom Tam, who is well known for his treatment of Cancer and other "difficult to treat" conditions. Chad has extensive experience in the application of Master Tam's theories and techniques. He also provides online herbal consulting via our store.
Outside of his clinical work, Chad also promotes his vision of educating people about acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. To this end, he founded and continues to develop the Yin Yang House acupuncture information resource. His writings and presentations of the foundations of Chinese Medicine are read by over 1 million people from around the world every year. You can read his author page for recent writings and his forum profile for recent answers/discussions in his forums.
Chad is the founding acupuncturist for our Chattanooga, TN and Dalton, GA centers. If you are interested in setting up an appointment, or if you have questions about the center or acupuncture in general, please contact our office or schedule online.
· Welcome to our Clinic! ·
Today is Tue Jul/16/2019 08:21 pm.
We are open in Dalton from 9:30am-12:30pm and in Chattanooga from 12:00pm-6:00pm for appointments. This afternoon in Chattanooga we have our Community Acupuncture Clinic from 12-2 and our Qigong and Tai Chi class is this evening in Chattanooga from 6:30-7:30pm.
Staff Posts and Related
Recent Blog Posts From Chad Dupuis
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain