Chad J. Dupuis Licensed Acupuncturist - Chattanooga and Dalton
Chad J. Dupuis, L.Ac.
- Principal Acupuncturist
- Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation Instructor
- Certified Tong Ren Therapist
- Tuina Therapist
Chad is a caring and compassionate practitioner who is well versed in western and oriental medical theory, energy healing and the martial arts. He holds a B.S. degree from the University of Arizona and a Masters of Acupuncture (M.Ac.) degree from the New England School of Acupuncture (now the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences) along with certifications from the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts and the Oriental Culture Institute. He holds national certification in acupuncture (NCCAOM) and is licensed in both Tennessee and Georgia by the Board of Medicine.
In addition to his training in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Shiatsu, and Tuina, Chad is a long time associate of an accomplished US-based Chinese Master, Tom Tam, who is well known for his treatment of Cancer and other "difficult to treat" conditions. Chad has extensive experience in the application of Master Tam's theories and techniques. He also provides online herbal consulting via our store.
Outside of his clinical work, Chad also promotes his vision of educating people about acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. To this end, he founded and continues to develop the Yin Yang House acupuncture information resource. His writings and presentations of the foundations of Chinese Medicine are read by over 1 million people from around the world every year. You can read his author page for recent writings and his forum profile for recent answers/discussions in his forums.
Chad is the founding acupuncturist for our Chattanooga, TN and Dalton, GA centers. If you are interested in setting up an appointment, or if you have questions about the center or acupuncture in general, please contact our office or schedule online.
· Welcome to our Clinic! ·
· From Monday August 19th onward our main street Chattanooga offices will be at our new location at 7053 Lee Hwy - map and directions ·.
Today is Sun Oct/13/2019 11:02 pm.
We are closed on Sundays (open Mon-Sat), we will re-open on Monday.
Staff Posts and Related
Recent Blog Posts From Chad Dupuis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Our Chattanooga Office Is Relocating To Lee Hwy Next Month (8/19/19)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia