Chad J. Dupuis Licensed Acupuncturist - Chattanooga
Chad J. Dupuis, L.Ac.
- Principal Acupuncturist
- Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation Instructor
- Certified Tong Ren Therapist
- Tuina Therapist
Chad is a caring and compassionate practitioner who is well versed in western and oriental medical theory, energy healing and the martial arts. He holds a B.S. degree from the University of Arizona and a Masters of Acupuncture (M.Ac.) degree from the New England School of Acupuncture (now the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences) along with certifications from the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts and the Oriental Culture Institute. He holds national certification in acupuncture (NCCAOM) and is licensed in both Tennessee and Georgia by the Board of Medicine.
In addition to his training in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Shiatsu, and Tuina, Chad is a long time associate of an accomplished US-based Chinese Master, Tom Tam, who is well known for his treatment of Cancer and other "difficult to treat" conditions. Chad has extensive experience in the application of Master Tam's theories and techniques. He also provides online herbal consulting via our store.
Outside of his clinical work, Chad also promotes his vision of educating people about acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. To this end, he founded and continues to develop the Yin Yang House acupuncture information resource. His writings and presentations of the foundations of Chinese Medicine are read by over 1 million people from around the world every year. You can read his author page for recent writings and his forum profile for recent answers/discussions in his forums.
Chad is the founding acupuncturist for our Chattanooga, TN center. If you are interested in setting up an appointment, or if you have questions about the center or acupuncture in general, please contact our office or schedule online.
Staff Posts and Related
Recent Blog Posts From Chad Dupuis
- Covid-19 Related Scheduling Changes For Our Clinic (Mar-Apr 2020)
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Covid-19 Updates For Our Local Chattanooga Patients :: From the Yin Yang House
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis