Chattanooga Community Acupuncture Clinic (Reduced Cost Treatments)
The Yin Yang House is proud to offer our Chattanooga Community Acupuncture Clinic Session. Community Acupuncture is a way for patients to obtain affordable treatments ($35/treatment) when regular acupuncture treatments are not financially feasible or to supplement existing treatments at a more affordable rate.
- What Is Community Acupuncture?
- Community Acupuncture is a popular treatment option within the US and other countries to help lower barriers for people to benefit from acupuncture. Treatments are performed with patients seated in chairs within an open treatment space. A brief private consultation is held when you arrive for treatment and then you will be treated in our public space with others who are relaxing during their treatments. Appointments are necessary for treatment.
- How Does Community Acupuncture differ from your Regular Acupuncture Treatments?
- Our regular acupuncture treatments include energy work, a different selection of points, medical massage, and other techniques such as cupping when applicable. Community Acupuncture treatments are simply acupuncture, and acupuncture utilizing only those points on the arms, legs, feet, and head. They are very effective treatments and while our regular acupuncture treatments have their place, Community Acupuncture is not limited in any way. Any condition that we regularly treat will respond with either method.
- What Conditions Respond To Community Acupuncture?
- Any of the conditions that are treatable with acupuncture will respond within this format. Commonly treated conditions are anxiety disorders, depression, headaches, migraines, allergies, sinus problems, digestive issues, pain anywhere in the body, addictions, weight loss, neurological issues, and more.
- Why Would I Come To The Community Acupuncture Session If I Am Already Seeing You?
- As a patient you know we try to provide the greatest benefit from acupuncture within the least amount of treatments. Due to our unique treatment methods we are able to help many patients in this way. For some conditions, and in many settings, however, acupuncture is often used multiple times per week to increase response rates. Community Acupuncture allows people that we may be seeing weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or less to obtain treatment in the interim that will further improve their conditions.
- How Do I Get Started?
- Our Community Acupuncture Clinics, as of Aug 1, 2019, are currently offered Mondays and Thursdays from 12:30pm - 2pm (with Senad Jaskic, L.Ac.) and Saturdays from 12pm - 1:30pm (with Chad Dupuis, L.Ac.) . Appointments are necessary for treatment. Treatments are $35 per treatment. You can schedule your appointment by using our online scheduling system or by contacting our office.
- What Other Community Health Services Do You Offer?
- All of our community services are described here. We offer meditation, qi gong, and tai chi to help with the elimination of stress and the promotion of health.
As always, feel free to contact us with questions.
· Welcome to our Clinic! ·
· From Monday August 19th onward our main street Chattanooga offices will be at our new location at 7053 Lee Hwy - map and directions ·.
Today is Sun Aug/18/2019 01:36 pm.
We are closed on Sundays (open Mon-Sat), we will re-open on Monday.