Chattanooga Community Health Offerings
The Yin Yang House Acupuncture and Wellness Center strives to make natural health care and effective self-help methods available to our community. In accordance with our goals we offer a variety of community health care based programs in addition to our regular acupuncture and western massage treatments, tai chi training, and herbal medicine offerings.
Our community classes are offered by donation on a walk-in basis (i.e. no appointment necessary). Our Community Acupuncture Clinics are offered on a sliding scale and by appointment only.
Tuesday evenings from 6-7:30 is our free range of selp-help and healing classes with Tong Ren Therapy starting at 6, followed by Qigong exercise at 6:30 and finishing with meditation at 7. All are welcome to attend our events on tuesday evenings – it is recommended to attend all the classes if possible.
Below you will the current times for each of our offerings. For more details, follow the links provided. Also, please read the “important notes” section at the bottom.
- Effective Aug. 18th, 2014
- Community Acupuncture Clinic
- Wednesdays 11:00am – 1:00pm (Chad + Stephen)
- Wednesdays 4:00pm – 6:00pm (Stephen)
- Saturdays 12:00pm – 2:00pm (Chad + Stephen)
- Community Meditation Sessions
- Tuesdays 7:00pm – 7:30pm (intro, instruction provided)
- Community Energy Healing (Tong Ren Therapy)
- Tuesdays 6:00pm – 6:30pm
- Community Qi Gong Exercise
- Tuesdays 6:30pm – 7:00pm (intro, instruction provided)
- Community Tai Chi Exercise
- *paid training provided on Thursdays 6:00pm – 7:30pm, and Saturdays 9:00am – 10:00am (details)
- Community Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Classes
- *paid instruction provided on Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm (details)
- Please arrive on time for all classes.
- Before coming, please check our calendar to be certain we are offering the class you are interested in.
- For the Community Acupuncture Clinic must have an appointment.
- Chairs are available for the meditation sessions – if you would like a cushion, please bring your own.