The Yin Yang House Acupuncture and Wellness Center strives to make natural health care and effective self-help methods available to our community. In accordance with our goals we offer a variety of community health care based programs in addition to our regular acupuncture and western massage treatments, tai chi training, and herbal medicine offerings.
Our community classes are offered for free with reservation through our online scheduling system. Our Community Acupuncture Clinics are offered for $35/treatment and by appointment only.
Tuesday evenings from 6:00-6:30pm is our free Qigong exercise class with a brief meditation session. Later that evening at 7:05pm-7:35pm there is an online tong ren therapy class where you may submit your healing requests for free and receive distance energy healing. For more information on that see our live healing class page.
Below you will the current times for each of our offerings. For more details, follow the links provided. Also, please read the “important notes” section at the bottom.
- Effective Mar. 15th, 2018
- Community Acupuncture Clinic
- Qi Gong Exercise, and Silent Meditation Community Health Class (FREE, Reserve Space Online – w/live internet broadcast)
- Tuesdays 6:00pm – 6:30pm (On hold until June 12th, 2018)
- Tong Ren Therapy Distance Energy Healing Class (Free, Online – live broadcast
- Tuesdays 7:05pm – 7:35pm (On hold until June 12th, 2018)
- Tai Chi Training ***must be a current student or already know Tai Chi to attend the Tai Chi section from 6:30-7pm.
- Tuesdays 6pm – 7pm (on hold until June 12th). 30 minutes of qi gong training, followed by multiple repetitions of the medium length yang style tai chi form. This training session is free. There is *paid training provided on Saturdays 9:00am – 10:00am (details). Following each class there is an open practice session until 11am for current paid students.