Chattanooga Community Health Offerings
The Yin Yang House Acupuncture and Wellness Center strives to make natural health care and effective self-help methods available to our community. In accordance with our goals we offer a variety of community health care based programs in addition to our regular acupuncture and western massage treatments, tai chi training, and herbal medicine offerings.
Our community classes are offered for free with reservation through our online scheduling system. Our Community Acupuncture Clinics are offered for $35/treatment and by appointment only.
Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 is our free range of selp-help and healing classes with Tong Ren Therapy Group Energy Healing Class, followed by Qigong exercise finishing with a seated meditation. All are welcome to attend. But please reserve a space before each class to help our planning. This class is also broadcast live.
Below you will the current times for each of our offerings. For more details, follow the links provided. Also, please read the “important notes” section at the bottom.
- Effective Jan. 1st, 2017
- Community Acupuncture Clinic
- Tuesdays and Thursdays Noon – 2:00pm (Stephen)
- Saturdays 11:00am – 1:00pm (Chad + Stephen)
- Tong Ren Energy Healing Group, Qi Gong Exercise, and Silent Meditation Community Health Class (FREE, Reserve Space Online – w/live internet broadcast)
- Wednesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Community Tai Chi Training and Exercise
- *paid training provided on Saturdays 8:00am – 9:00am (details). Tai Chi Practice Sessions with Meditation are Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00am – 9:00am (best if you have attended at least one month of the Saturday instruction classes). Following each class there is an open practice session until 10am for current paid students.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early for all classes. Most AM classes the door will be locked at 7:55am.
- Before coming, please reserve your space to help us plan and to be certain we are offering the class you are interested in that day.
- For the Community Acupuncture Clinic must have an appointment.
- Chairs are available for the meditation sessions – if you would like a cushion, please bring your own.