Yin Yang House Associate Acupuncturist - Senad Jaskic, L.Ac.
Senad Jaskic, L.Ac.
- Associate Acupuncturist
Senad obtained his Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) degree from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. He also holds a MS in nutrition and human performance and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University. He is dual licensed in both Acupuncture and Chiropractic by the state of Tennessee.
Senad has been in the health field for over ten years and brings in extensive clinical experience in acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition, and rehabilitation. He is a former full-time faculty member of East West College of Natural Medicine, an acupuncture college in Sarasota, Florida. Senad is skilled in many different acupuncture styles, Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, different chiropractic techniques, rehabilitation, homeopathy, nutrition, physiotherapy, and different soft tissue techniques. He is also a certified kinesio taping practitioner.
He enjoys working with a range of issues including pain management, sports medicine, digestion issues, stress and anxiety, smoking cessation, and infertility - among others.
· Welcome to our Clinic! ·
· From Monday August 19th onward our main street Chattanooga offices will be at our new location at 7053 Lee Hwy - map and directions ·.
Today is Sat Dec/14/2019 01:01 am.
We are open in Chattanooga from 9am-1:30pm and closed in Dalton. We have two events today in Chattanooga - our Tai Chi Instruction Class from 9-10am and our Community Acupuncture Clinic from 12pm-1:30pm.
Staff Posts and Related
Recent Blog Posts From Senad Jaskic
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases