- Associate Acupuncturist
Senad Jaskic, L.Ac., DC, obtained his Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) degree from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. He also holds a MS in nutrition and human performance and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University. He is dual licensed in both Acupuncture and Chiropractic by the state of Tennessee.
Senad has been in the health field for over ten years and brings in extensive clinical experience in acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition, and rehabilitation. He is a former full-time faculty member of East West College of Natural Medicine, an acupuncture college in Sarasota, Florida. Senad is skilled in many different acupuncture styles, Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, different chiropractic techniques, rehabilitation, homeopathy, nutrition, physiotherapy, and different soft tissue techniques. He is also a certified kinesio taping practitioner.
He enjoys working with a range of issues including pain management, sports medicine, digestion issues, stress and anxiety, smoking cessation, and infertility – among others.
Senad’s Latest Posts
From our Blog:
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture – An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues