Yin Yang House Associate Acupuncturist - Senad Jaskic, L.Ac.
Senad Jaskic, L.Ac.
- Associate Acupuncturist
Senad obtained his Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) degree from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. He also holds a MS in nutrition and human performance and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University. He is dual licensed in both Acupuncture and Chiropractic by the state of Tennessee.
Senad has been in the health field for over ten years and brings in extensive clinical experience in acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition, and rehabilitation. He is a former full-time faculty member of East West College of Natural Medicine, an acupuncture college in Sarasota, Florida. Senad is skilled in many different acupuncture styles, Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, different chiropractic techniques, rehabilitation, homeopathy, nutrition, physiotherapy, and different soft tissue techniques. He is also a certified kinesio taping practitioner.
He enjoys working with a range of issues including pain management, sports medicine, digestion issues, stress and anxiety, smoking cessation, and infertility - among others.
· Welcome to our Clinic! ·
Today is Tue Feb/19/2019 10:55 am.
We are open in Dalton from 9:30am-12:30pm and in Chattanooga from 12:00pm-6:00pm for appointments. This afternoon in Chattanooga we have our Community Acupuncture Clinic from 12-2 and our Qigong and Tai Chi class is this evening in Chattanooga from 6:30-7:30pm.
Staff Posts and Related
Recent Blog Posts From Senad Jaskic
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique